The Best Golf Clubs

Image
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/my-local-seo-checklist-2024-step-by-step-guide-help-being-rajbir-suyoc%3FtrackingId=s8WsDsktRxiNygz5Xpk60Q%253D%253D/ Our Picks For The Top Golf Clubs The Best Overall Callaway 12-Piece Complete Set The Callaway 12-Piece Complete Set offers a full set of golf clubs that has a putter and even a bag. this whole set offers you each club you would like to play a full round of golf, just add some balls and tees and you're set for your first round. WHAT OTHER EXPERTS LIKED Includes a driver, a fairway wood, a hybrid wood, 5 irons, a putter,headcovers and a bag. Offered with both left and right handed options. - BestReviews  Full review The 3-wood in this set is not only very forgiving, but it also has a more aerodynamic head shape that will give you long and high flying shots. - Laser Golf Rangefinder  Full review The aerodynamic design of the Fairway Woods allows more flight and less forgiveness. - Best Gol

The Secret of Hitting Longer Drives Off the Tee

When you have been around golf for any amount of time you end up hearing certain phrases that are supposed to be tried and true golf tips.

For example, you may have heard the phrase, 'tee it high and let it fly'. Have you heard it!

Like I said, if you've been around for a while, this has been spouted out regularly. I've done it religiously since I heard it.

But you know what? For some reason, it never really worked for me.

I have a big-headed driver with a great shaft and you would think that teeing the ball up high and hitting it on a slightly upward swing that I'd kill the ball down the fairway. Not!!

Yep, I'd concentrate on making sure that my ball was sitting about halfway above my driver's head, I'd play the ball forward in my stance and then I'd let it rip. But I'd never get any good distance.

Not to mention that my ball would go high and to the right or left. Man, this game can be frustrating!

But then I was told that this was only for professionals and amateurs that had really fast swing speeds. And that instead I should line up the middle of my driver heads sweet spot with the middle of my golf ball.

Well, when I tried this, the first few times I ended up topping the ball horribly. So, needless to say, at first I wasn't convinced.

But I kept trying it and after moving the ball back a little in my stance I end up hitting the ball pure. Boy did it go!

Not only did my ball fly straighter (bonus) but it travels a lot farther down the fairway. It seems to stay in the air longer and it rolls more as well on dry ground.

If you Like This secret Comment Below

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Golf Clubs

7 OF THE BEST DRIVERS FOR 2019

Learn How to Swing a Golf Club