The Best Golf Clubs

Image
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/my-local-seo-checklist-2024-step-by-step-guide-help-being-rajbir-suyoc%3FtrackingId=s8WsDsktRxiNygz5Xpk60Q%253D%253D/ Our Picks For The Top Golf Clubs The Best Overall Callaway 12-Piece Complete Set The Callaway 12-Piece Complete Set offers a full set of golf clubs that has a putter and even a bag. this whole set offers you each club you would like to play a full round of golf, just add some balls and tees and you're set for your first round. WHAT OTHER EXPERTS LIKED Includes a driver, a fairway wood, a hybrid wood, 5 irons, a putter,headcovers and a bag. Offered with both left and right handed options. - BestReviews  Full review The 3-wood in this set is not only very forgiving, but it also has a more aerodynamic head shape that will give you long and high flying shots. - Laser Golf Rangefinder  Full review The aerodynamic design of the Fairway Woods allows more flight and less forgiveness. - Best Gol

Here's a Quick Way to Make the Game of Golf Fresh Again

Since it's been a while since I've taken golf seriously, I've been trying to think of a quick way to inspire myself and to make golf fresh again.

After some thought, I was drawn back to when I worked for a golf store and we would recommend to golfers to get their clubs re-gripped every season. Believe it or not, the majority of golfers ignored this advice.

I guess that makes me a part of the majority because I personally quite this advice and I haven't re-gripped my clubs in years! Why?

Not sure really. Laziness I guess. When you get comfortable with something you tend to stick with what you think is working at the moment, but in reality, it isn't working.

So to get my butt back into gear and onto my goal of breaking 90, I have set up a new years resolution to get all my clubs re-gripped. Not only that, I am going to go get my grips fitted to me and my swing.

I've done this in the past and it is amazing how good it makes my clubs feel. They actually feel like new again and this is what I want.

Try this quick way yourself and make the get the game of golf fresh in your life again!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Golf Clubs

7 OF THE BEST DRIVERS FOR 2019

Learn How to Swing a Golf Club