The Best Golf Clubs

Image
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/why-local-seo-important-small-businesses-being-rajbir-jmawc https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/what-three-pillars-local-seo-being-rajbir-fgaac https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/what-difference-between-local-seo-organic-being-rajbir-fhbmc https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/do-i-need-website-local-seo-being-rajbir-zdxjc https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/what-best-url-structure-local-seo-being-rajbir-fcngc/ Our Picks For The Top Golf Clubs The Best Overall Callaway 12-Piece Complete Set The Callaway 12-Piece Complete Set offers a full set of golf clubs that has a putter and even a bag. this whole set offers you each club you would like to play a full round of golf, just add some balls and tees and you're set for your first round. WHAT OTHER EXPERTS LIKED Includes a driver, a fairway wood, a hybrid wood, 5 irons, a putter,headcovers and a bag. Offered with both left and right handed options. - BestReviews  Full review The 3-wood

Here is a Method That is Helping Amateurs to Score Lower

How many of you are like me when it comes to trying to hit your chip shots, you grab one of your wedges and you try to get the ball close by feel. No matter how far off the green, you always grab the same club.

Do you do this? I've been guilty of quickly pulling my sand wedge and my lob wedge out of my bag and head off to chip my ball.

The problem is I'm never consistent with getting my chip near the hole. I either hit the ball too high and it stops short, de-accelerate and hit the ball low with no roll, or I top it and it goes sailing over the green.

Don't get me wrong, I also make some pretty good shots as well. But like I said I'm just consistent enough.

I was given this tip years ago but I never really applied it on the golf course until recently. I noticed one of my playing partners taking 3 different clubs with him when he was chipping.

I asked him later at the 19th hole which clubs he liked to use when chipping and what he told me reminded me of the trip I had received years prior. Here is what he does:

  • If his golf ball is just a few yards off the green he uses his 5 iron to chip
  • If his ball is more like 5 to 8 yards from the green he uses his 7 iron
  • If his ball is 10 to 15 yards away from the green then he uses his 9 iron
This reminder was basically what I had been told before. Your goal is to play the shot exactly the same each time but use a different club to get the distance you need.

So my ball position stays the same, my swing stays the same, and the results usually are more consistent.

I started incorporating this in my game again and even though it isn't as exciting as hitting a nice high lob shot to right next to the pin-like Phil Michelson, I have been able to get the ball onto the green quicker and rolling better to the hole.

If You Like This Method Like And Share With Your Friends And Comment Below

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Golf Clubs

Best Golf Drivers For Beginners

Get Rid of Poor Performance Once and For All